Thursday, May 08, 2008

~~ i m FuLL.... ~~

I juz had my dinner wit my colleague at a rest in telok gong name coconut flower. We having 2 celebration 1 bday n 1 is farewell coz goin for further study in 1 of uni in msia. Such a full nite.We ate lala meehoon, indian mee, mestum mantis, vege, tomyam prawn in coconut, salt chicken, curry fish head, salted egg wit crab, sweet n sour crab wit manto, steam lala, a bday cake, n end wit desert.. wow..damm full..
N i drink a coconut.. ber ho seh.. aiyoyo.. how to slim leh.. ;p..

Wana share smthing hehe.. yday i was sending my mom to check up in sjmc. Haiz.. is full of ppl like shopping centre aiks..i wonder y.. there is a new parking area but quite far frm enterance lo..but still full.. i drive thru so many time till i angry i go simply park road side i don care coz my mom was inside bout 20 min liao i was worried she waitin.Than after finish i juz direct walk of.. my mom ask..hey where ticket no need pay ar.. than i say no need juz go n see whether there is a ticket at car bo lo..hehe.. my mom..blur.......

Than so lucky tak kena hehe.. N there is a funny question frm my mom.. i smtime feel my mom so cute n funny..hahaha..so bad daughter ya.. U know wat.. when i goin to pass thru the tol.. smtime tol ppl will promoting the touch n go card wit a big card board hanging on.. Jeng..jeng..jen.. suddenly wit innoceint voice.. my mom ask me.. ah mei ah.. lu kuah..he ge si jin lang, kasi keh lang..wahahaha.. i laugh out.. aiyoyo..ma.. jin lang la.. funny bo.. or.. ARKK>>>>.. ;p hehe.. too full till shiock plug..

No comments: