Friday, November 14, 2008

~~ KaU L@T ~~

OMG..this 2 week my stomach keep in take none stop. Bcoz my buddy back frm sweden juz to visit us n MAKAN.. haha.. Than i have to bring her go jln jln cari makan.. Hehe.. dont take it seriously or angry while u see this post lo.. I didnt mean anything ya.. Juz got nothing to write so simply update nia.

U back frm far i of course will accompany u 1.. dont worry ya.. hehe.. Still have lot of thing u haven n wan to eat rite? Give sometime ya.. i will try o fullfill ur wish.. I TRY.. hehe.. This 2 morning..my stomach pain when ever it reach 7am. It like my alarm clock. Kau Lat... eat to much liao..

I have to diet once u back dear.. hehe.. i dont mean anything ya.. hehe.. dont worry.. list out wat u wan to do.. u still have 1 month to go.. YOyo.. check it out. Ok la.. goin to sleep liao.. aiyo.. gosh.. my.. STomach...kacau liao.. i think COKE mix RIBENA.. kena liao.. chow.. bye.

No comments: