Wednesday, January 21, 2009

~~ @@ ~~

Hi.. it looks like i really long time didnt updates my blog. I duno what i busy about. And mayb sometime i really no idea what to blog. Sometime the "lazy" pulling me. This year making me feel like a very buzy year 4 me. Duno whether bcoz of "cow" year so need to work work work... hahaha....
Started begining frm dec 2008 to begining of the year 2009.. i really dont have proper rest. But i feel ok for that.. And there is something keep annoying me. Aiks.. make till no mood at all.
So fast CNY in the corner. I still that bz duno bz on what... really no enaf time. everyday must have thing need to do.. once done another hing appear... but..i never feel the tired on that.. mayb the CNY make me excited..hahaha... i like the feeling on preparation compare to the actual day...once the day is here.. feel like....??? hehe... feel like small kids..
This year must work hard on "ang pow" collection..haha... economy slow must earn some money o during this festival... hahaha.... Nowsday feel wierd by taking ppl "ang pow" mayb of the age... haha... aiks.. dont border... angkat saja.. biar muka tembok.. ;p..
ookla.. hope i got time to blog again... good nite.. GonG Xi Fa ChaI...

No comments: