Sunday, September 30, 2007

~~ enD Up~~

Hurray.. my brother get married yday 29.9.2007 n now adding 1 more ppl in my family liao.. hehe.. time passed.. i feel like owaz do perparation n yerterday was the day liao..
cant beliave it.. do planing need takes few months, n all those planning is use in 1 day nia aiks.. so funny why har..hehe.. tired but heng fan...haha.. my parent so happy n enjoying themself on that nite oso.. lots of relative n friend attended to the dinner. Sometime even we had planned thing very well.. but it still not smooth, so "pek chek". Luckily got relative n friend help up.

here i would like Thank all my friend had attended n help me up on that day.. Thank u so much to BEAUS ZON makeup artis ms maegen & her assitant... thanks to b my sister in law n my family consultant. hehe.. n sorry if i not "chow tie " u guys.. thank u.. hehe.. still need to bz 3 day next week..aiks..



No comments: